This course is a Master Class where you can learn strategy, innovative methods, creative and critical problem solving approaches, activities, scenario based questions, case studies and analysis of 5 most common counselling types. it is one stop solution for anyone who is willing to master the core of counselling. This course also awards you with a grand certificate once you complete the course and when you successfully pass the final assessment.
Who can Join?
1. Anyone who is interested in learning the basics and advance counselling practices.
2. Anyone who wants to make career in counselling and psychology.
3. Anyone who wants to help people in their tough time.
4. Anyone who is starting his/her career in counselling.
5. Anyone who has expertise in counselling but want to update his/her Counseling techniques.
6. Anyone who wants to learn practical side of counselling.
7. Anyone who is looking for a simple and direct methods of top counselling practices.
Topics of Course:
|Focus and Memory Counselling|