Learn from the best
Counsel India is aiming to be the India’s biggest employer for mental health professionals and has already employed top-notch RCI recognized psychologists for its 55+ products and services. Here are the list of some psychologists for its one of the educational products. It has its own network of mental health professionals with close to 2000+ in numbers and increasing everyday. Counsel India has aim to offer stage and career these professionals deserve.
What I bring to you.
Dedicated to serving clients in a meaningful way, listening to your concerns, and helping them learn how to approach their mental, emotional, and behavioral problems.
Excels at providing children and adolescents with individual psychotherapy to help them facilitate social, vocational, and personal adjustment to allow them to lead more meaningful and fulfilling lives. We'll together build strategies that allow you to address the root causes of your difficulties and build meaningful social connections
I'm a Consultant Clinical Psychologist and done Mphil in clinical psychology wherein I've done my training at:- • Bakson Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital (BHMCH), Greater Noida (2021)
• Government Institute of Medical Sciences (GIMS), Pediatrics, Greater Noida (2021)
• District Mental Health Program, Noida (December 2021)
• Government Institute of Medical Science (GIMS), Psychiatry, Greater Noida (2022)
• Clinical Psychology OPD, Gautam Budhha University, Greater Noida
M.Phil Clinical Psychology
• 6th International Conference of Indian Academy of Health Psychology, GBU, Gr. Noida, 2021 – Organising Team • Participated in II Biennial Conference on Cognitive and Clinical Neuropsychology, (SRM, Chennai, 2022) – Poster Presentation
• 7th International Conference of Indian Academy of Health Psychology, G20 Presidency at GBU, Gr. Noida, 2021 – Conference Coordinator
• 7th International Conference of Indian Academy of Health Psychology, G20 Presidency at GBU, Gr. Noida, 2021 – presented a paper titled “Effect of Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy on Neurocognitive Functions among Depression Patients”
• Workshop on Hypnosis and Past Life Regression facilitated by Dr. Rakesh Jain (GKV, Haridwar), 6th ICIAHP 2022, GBU
• Workshop on Trauma Relief Exercises facilitated by Dr.Wael Mustafa Abu Hassan (Arab American University, Palestine), 7th ICIAHP 2022 GBU, (G20 Presidency)
• Attended a training program Workshop on Subconscious Mind by NLP, Ram Verma, New Delhi, 2017
• Workshop on Thematic Apperception Test (TAT), AIPS, Amity University, Noida, 2017
• Seminar on Cognitive Behavioural Approach with Couples & Family, Moolchand Medicity, 2017
• Workshop on Subconscious Mind by NLP, Ram Verma, New Delhi, 2017
• Attended a training program Workshop on Handwriting Analysis by Keshav Mahavidhyalaya, New Delhi 2018