About this Course
This fully certified Diploma course covers all relevant topics of child psychology, from basics to evaluation, treatment, and soft skills, there is nothing in child psychology that this course will not teach you. The curriculum and the program are designed to allow the participants to gain a firm grasp on child’s basic psychological needs and how other social factors influence their behaviour.
The participants will be learning various components of child psychology, from understanding the behavioural and emotional conditions of a child to addressing adolescent issues. Along with multiple techniques of handling children, the participants will be learning classroom strategies for children, behaviour modification techniques, intelligence assessment, rapport building with children, and information gathering for parents.
The program allows you to either do a certification for 6 months or a Diploma that will be concluded in a year’s time. Explore the fascinating world of child psychology with the help of experienced mentors and LIVE online practical learning.
- Upskill and get ready to practice or work as a child psychologist/ counsellor
- Exposure to more career opportunities as child psychologist
- Self family management and give best upbringing to your kids
- Be a pillar for future generation
- Introduction to Child Psychology
- Understanding the behavioural and emotional conditions (ADHD, ODD and conduct disorder)
- Factors to keep in mind while planning childbirth
- Intellectual Disability
- Learning Disability/ Assessment
- Natal Period Factors
- Complications during delivery of the child
- Behaviour Management- children with hyper and aggressive behaviour
- Postpartum Depression and management
- Planning your life after child-birth- personal and professional
- Technique to manage irrational behaviours and temper tantrums of children
- Balanced Parenting styles
- Addressing adolescent issues
- How to be friends with your child
- Skill to handle relationship issues and peer pressure among adolescents
- How to help children subjected to emotional or sexual abuse.
- Classroom strategies to manage behavioural and emotional issues
- Sessions of Parent Counselling
- Professional understanding of behavioural modification techniques
- Importance of referring your child to a psychologist
- Intelligence Assessment
- How to plan child counselling sessions
- Rapport building with children and information gathering for parents.
- As part of this unique certification model, this set focuses completely on the application of the skills learned during the tenure of the course. You will be taking an active part in counselling procedure sessions on skills and ethics along with fieldwork, role plays, case studies and projects.
- Role Plays
- Project based self learning
- Case Studies
- Tools and their implementations
- Worksheets and Assignments
How will this program benefit you?
This hard-to-find Diploma course is set out to give out the game-changing wealth of knowledge and training required to make you one hell of a child psychologist. You can be a student, professional, or teacher looking to understand her class better and this course will prove to be a great choice for you.
Participants have access to special practice with psychologists while learning. The most attractive and unique feature of this program is the entrepreneurial support session that gives our participants the flair for personal branding and self-marketing. This completely LIVE Diploma program will be a great stepping stone to starting your own company or contributing to one with your nuanced skill set.
Our in-house placement team will give the participants the support they need to acquire clients and build their independent professional base. You may also get the golden opportunity to work with us on the virtual office of our website. This unique practical-based course is the only one of its kind Diploma in the entire world.
Who all can join?
VPs / VCs
Health / Wellness Experts
RCI Certified Psychologist
RCI Certified Clinical Psychologist
CBT, Psychotherapy, Psychological Counselling
Existential Therapist, Post Graduate
Clinical Psychologist, Post Graduate
Ms. Pooja S. Naragachche
Gestalt Therapist, Post Graduate
Consultant Psychologist, Higher Qualification
Parenting Coach, Higher Qualification
Child Psychologist, Higher Qualification
*Learn With No Cost Easy EMI Plans. EMI Options starting at Rs. 3,500
Total Program Fee -
INR 83,300 (Discount 53.7%) INR 38,500 (Incl. Taxes)
One Time Payment Option
Payable Program Fee -
INR 38,500 (Discount 10%) INR 34,650 (Incl. Taxes)
Refer someone and Earn upto INR 12,000 Cashback/Vouchers, on every successful enrollment
Your friend also gets an instant scholarship!
Our Learners Work At
Frequently Asked Questions
a) You will love each and every class as all sessions are practically conducted and participation in psychology activities is very easy and effective.
b) You will get practical exposure on how to deal with real life clients and not just covering the theory part.
c) Online training sessions will also help you to understand how to take online sessions as a counsellor across the globe and not just limiting your client base in your area which is a big challenge for offline mode of training.
a) Thousands of people get to know about you with the help of marketing session.
b) You reach to needy people by learning Marketing tactics.
c) You can never get clients till the time you master the skills of marketing and self branding
a) You can read notes over soft copy at your comfort which is accessible on your phone, laptop or desktop.
b) You will also receive Hard copies of the study material at your doorstep after the completion of course for lifetime reference and support.
a) You take one class every week and start applying it for the rest of your week days.
b) Get release from the burden of getting disturb in your working schedule