Class Hygiene Instructions:
- It is mandatory to dress up appropriately for the class session.
- Missing Live Classes needs to be strictly avoided by the learners .
- Be responsive and attentive to the questions being asked by the Trainer.
- Please test your video, audio and class links fifteen minutes before the session begins.
- Find a tranquil place: Choose a bright, silent place with good internet connection for
the class before joining.
- Stay in real time video presence: It is mandatory to switch on your video throughout the
session along with full visibility of your face .
- Be prepared: Timetable and Class topics are shared by the Operations team before the
class. Hence, kindly be prepared with your set of questions .
- Please refrain from asking irrelevant questions from the trainer which are not session
or topic related, this will save everyone’s time and help to be focused.
- Submission of assignments and projects is mandatory. It needs to be done timely &
uploaded within the Counsel India Application. In case you are not able to submit on App
timely then please drop the same at email@example.com
- To avoid being considered absent, learners are requested to attend class sessions timely
using the full name that is on record with Counsel India.
- Project and Assignment System: The purpose of the projects and assignments is not to
assess any learners or assign grades. Our goal is for you to learn through doing it with
the right amount of dedication, so please complete these assignments and projects for
both self-study and real-world experience.
- The Q&A round is mostly held at the conclusion of the sessions. Please be patient and
write down any questions you may have on paper that you feel needs to be addressed once
the class topic is finished.
Note: For queries related to attendance / class links / application doubts/
complaints / certificate / requests / guidance regarding course program /
kits etc. Kindly reach out to Counsel India’s customer support team during the
- The Response and resolution to all the queries will be completed within the next working
days of 24 to a maximum of 72 hours (about 3 days).
- Counsel India Working Hours - 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Customer Support Team Week off - Thursday
Please Remember: All your positive and negative actions
are being watched by Counsel
India (CI) Management from the backend. In the event of non-compliance, our management,
may need to take appropriate actions against the learner (suspending or terminating them
from the course) who fails to follow Instructions. We believe that with your right
commitment to psychology education, such situations can be avoided, and the focus will
remain on learning experiences. We are confident that together, as a CI Family, we can
achieve our educational goals for which we are here on the same platform.
We thank you for your cooperation and dedication to our shared mission.