- The effective date of this policy is from 1st January, 2024 and it applies to all Learners that are enrolling on and from 1st January, 2024.
- The Learner may seek a refund of the Program fee 15 days before the Batch Commencement Date. However, a Learner may claim for a refund under Clause 10 of this policy even if less than 15 days are left for batch commencement date.
- The Learner will be subjected to a standard processing fee of 10% of the fees paid or Rs. 15,000/- whichever is less. The processing fee will be deducted during the refund process. However, if the Learner's initial payment was less than Rs. 5,000/- during registration, they will not be eligible for a refund in such cases.
- No refunds will be granted under any circumstances if the refund request is made after the batch commencement date or if only 15 days are left for the batch to commence. In such cases, the Learner is still responsible for paying any monthly EMIs for a loan (if applicable), and the loan cannot be canceled. This policy also applies to learners who were unable to complete their payments and were not enrolled in their chosen Batch.
- In the event of a refund as per clause 1 of this policy, the Learner will be solely responsible for any loan cancellation, including any applicable loan cancellation charges imposed on thetotal canceled loan amount. The amount of these charges will be determined by the third- party financial institution that provided the loan to the Learner, and Counsel India will not be involved in determining the amount of these charges.
- Learners must make full fee payments within 7 days of paying the Caution Money or the Batch Commencement Date, whichever comes first. Failure to do so will result in the admission being rescinded.
- Refund requests must be submitted via email using the prescribed Refund Request Form, following the steps outlined in clause 1 of this Refund Policy. The refund will be processed within 30 working days after the program commences, following approval by the Counsel India Admissions Team. No refund claims will be taken into consideration until the Refund Request Form is submitted by a Learner.
- Alternatives- No refunds will be allowed for dissatisfaction of the Learner. In cases of dissatisfaction from services the Learner can choose to be added in a different batch. However, the organization holds the right to choose the new batch in which learner will be added.
Alternatively, the Learner can request to be added in another course of same value. No Learner will be added in a course that is having value more than their originally opted course. Once the Learner has opted for another alternate course the Learner will not be allowed to continue the current batch. The organization holds the right to choose the new course batch in which learner will be added.
- Exclusions- Refunds will not be granted during circumstances that are beyond human control, including, but not limited to Acts of God (Force Majeure), natural disasters, pandemics of any kind such as Covid 19 or other unforeseen events that are beyond the reasonable control of the organization.
Refunds will also not be granted during Violations of terms of service or if amounts were transferred by Learner in Personal Accounts of BDAs/Counsellor rather than the official Company Account.
No refunds claim will be considered without proof submitted by client of payment. The proof of payment has to be submitted by client as part of the Refund Form.
- Exceptions- Not subjected to clause 1, a Learner or their proposed nominee may claim for a refund in case of death of learner or beneficiary for whom the services were availed. However, to claim a refund under this clause the name of beneficiary must be submitted or informed in writing or filled in the Registration/Admission Form which is submitted by the Learner. Furthermore, refund can be claimed in case of continuous sickness lasting more than 6 months however, a proper medical proof must be shared by the claimant.
PLEASE NOTE THAT REGARDLESS OF THE PAYMENT METHOD USED FOR FEES, REFUNDS WILL ALWAYS BE TRANSFERRED TO A BANK ACCOUNT (AS PER THE CUSTOMER'S PROVIDED DETAILS) THROUGH NEFT/IMPS/RTGS OR ANY OTHER SUITABLE FACILITY AS DETERMINED BY Counsel India. WE MAY REQUEST INFORMATION/DOCUMENTS (INCLUDING A CANCELLED CHEQUE FOR THE CUSTOMER'S BANK ACCOUNT) TO VERIFY YOUR CREDENTIALS AND BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS BEFORE INITIATING THE REFUND. WE WILL STRIVE TO PROCESS REFUNDS WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS AFTER RECEIVING ALL RELEVANT INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION FROM YOU IN THIS REGARD. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS FOR NON-USAGE, PROGRAM DISSATISFACTION, OR ANY OTHER REASON AFTER THE REFUND WINDOW EXPIRES
To request a refund, please send an email to refund@counselindiaservices in with the subject line: Request for Refund / Enrollment Cancellation within the Refund Window.