About this Course
Become a skilled counsellor with a stronghold over understanding human psychology with the Counselling Master Course.
This certification program will extensively explore over 15 kinds of counselling approaches out of which can choose any 5 which are focusing on treatment therapies, diagnosis, and effective recovery. Be it counselling for Depression, Anger, Addiction, Focus & Memory, Stress & Anxiety, Phobia & Fear, or even Life-building, you shall gain a unique grip on the techniques and their implementation.
CMC Intermediate will allow the participants to get upskilled as a counsellor or motivate any person passionate about therapy and psychology.
- Get a thorough understanding of Counselling skills
- Exposure to more career opportunities
- Upskill as a counsellor
- Evoke the counsellor in you
- CMC is the perfect dose of counselling knowledge you require to qualify as a primary counsellor.
- Become a skilled counsellor with a stronghold over understanding human psychology!
- Introduction to Counselling: What is Counselling, Purpose, Areas of Counselling and Types of Counselling.
- Techniques and Approaches in Counselling, Benefits of Counselling, Encouragement to Seek Support.
- Mental Health Issues: Introduction to basic disorder like Depression, Anxiety, Trauma and Stress.
- Practical Class - Anxiety : Case Study / Discussion / Research Article Discussion / Session Structure
- Personal Development: Goal setting, Self-Discovery, Life Transitions, Personal Growth, and Self-Empowerment.
- Anger Management: Understanding and Managing Anger, Developing Healthy Coping Strategies, and Improving Communication.
- Health and Wellness: Stress Management, Coping with Chronic Illness, Lifestyle Changes, and Overall Well-being.
- Practical Class - Anger Management: Case Study / Discussion / Research Article Discussion / Session Structure
- Life Rebuilding: Breaking the myths for fighting the odds, Rebuilding life Techniques.
- Resilience: Five Step Program for Creating your Life Resilience, Developing a Resilient Mindset, SMART goals.
- Self care: Be flexible in your Thinking, Shift your Thinking, Reframe your Thoughts as Realistic ones
- Practical Class - Life Rebuilding: Case Study / Discussion / Research Article Discussion / Session Structure
- Relationship Issues: Marital problems, Communication Difficulties, Conflict Resolution, Infidelity, Divorce, and Family Dynamics.
- Practical Class - Marital Counseling: Case Study / Discussion / Research Article Discussion / Session Structure
- Parenting and Family Issues: Parent-child Relationships, Parenting Skills, Blended Families, Co-parenting, and Child Behavioral Issues.
- Practical Class - Parental Counseling: Case Study / Discussion / Research Article Discussion / Session Structure
- Academic Issues: Study skills, Test Anxiety, Time Management, Motivation, Decision-Making, and Academic Performance.
- Practical Class - Time Management: Case Study / Discussion / Research Article Discussion / Session StructureCareer Counselling
- Career exploration, Job Satisfaction, Work-Life Balance, Career Transitions, and Professional Development.
- Practical Class - Career Counseling: Case Study / Discussion / Research Article Discussion / Session Structure
- Marketing Tools and techniques
- Content Strategy and placement of Graphics
- Linkedin Profiling
- No cost Marketing
How will this program benefit you?
CMC is the perfect dose of counselling knowledge you require to qualify as a primary counsellor. With LIVE practice sessions and flexible timings for online learning, this is the program tailor-made for your passion for learning counselling.
The participants who complete our program will get an opportunity to have a profile on the social network of psychologists. This means, by the time you finish your certification, job opportunities and networking are already waiting for you. Our practical learning is unique because the mentors are RCI Certified, field psychologists who bring actual practical knowledge to the table.
Special features of this program include Counselling Procedure Class, case study discussions, Lifetime access to a psychology E-library (5000+ books), and volunteer participation in mental health awareness campaigns. Needless to say, this program also offers self-branding and marketing sessions and participants shall get job vacancy information every 30 days. A smart way to become an expert in counselling is right here, at Counsel India.
Who all can join?
Psychologist – Psychotherapist – Sexologist, Higher
*Learn With No Cost Easy EMI Plans. EMI Options starting at Rs. 4,000 to Rs. 8,000 per month
Total Program Fee -
INR 46,728 (Discount 47.8%) INR 26,400 (Incl. Taxes)
One Time Payment Option
Payable Program Fee -
INR 26,400 (Discount 9%) INR 23,760 (Incl. Taxes)
Refer someone and Earn upto INR 12,000 Cashback/Vouchers, on every successful enrollment
Your friend also gets an instant scholarship!